Friday, July 23, 2010

Kitchen Testing Again

Well everyone, I have been in the kitchen trying. yet again, to come up with even more delicious tastes to serve our guests. My newest creation is a Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bread Pudding with cherries. It is wonderful either cold or hot. I just invented it this past weekend, and it was a HIT! The next time I make it, I will get a picture to post. This new recipe my be on a future Blog Post, but not for awhile. I will start serving it every Sunday at the B&B in late Fall and throughout the Winter months. For the holidays, I will probably add a little bourbon just to spice it up a bit.

Don't forget, become a Fan here on the Biscuit Hill Blog to get our Blog & Facebook Special Discount. You must be a Fan before the end of September to get this special, so don't delay. That way you will get 2 fantastic treats, our new Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bread Pudding, and a great rate discount